- Company and organization outings
- Family picnics and reunions
- Horse, dog, and car shows
- Sports groups
An information brochure is available for download (Click Here)
Want to know what has been going on at the park?
View the Glen Park Working Committee 2013 Season Wrap Up brochure and get a better look at Glen Park!
Holding Events at the Park
Is Glen Park the place for your next event? Use of the park by groups of twenty or more must be comprised of at least 50% Portsmouth residents, unless this requirement is waived by the Glen Park Committee, and must be approved by the Glen Park Committee. Please take a look at the below summary or
If you are interested in finding out more please download the Rules and Regulations and an Application (below) or come into the Town Clerk's Office at Portsmouth Town Hall and they will be glad to answer your questions.
- Country Store has electrical outlets and is often used for tee shirt sales or other items connected with the event
- Elsie Hopper Picnic Grove may be used on a non-reserve basis, however, all events of 20 or more people must be approved by the Glen Park Committee
- Event office offers two separate, small rooms in a building located next to the pavilion area, with inside electrical outlets and service windows
- Exhibit building can be used to showcase many different types of items
- Horse ring and secretary's booth are perfect for smaller horse shows, pleasure riding, pony rides, and dog shows. The riding ring affords great viewing capacity for events of all kinds
- Pavilion area has 13 picnic tables located under a protective roof. The kitchen, which is next to the pavilion, contains refrigerators, stoves, a sink with hot water, a microwave oven, and counter-top space
- Rest rooms are available at the park
- Soccer and baseball fields are used on a regular basis and are available for use by approved events if the fields are not being used by the leagues at an official game
Want to Reserve the Park?
Get a Glen Park Application
Bring your application into the Town Clerk's Office at Town Hall. The Glen Park Working Committee will act on your application and inform you of any other actions required to obtain approval.
We are working on the ability to do the application, approval and payment process completely online - so stay tuned.