- Remote Meeting Instructions - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1LTJmcqMHkdhTjv1Z3PND-11o1x5v_lIX
- 7 p.m.
- Held the second Wednesday of each month, except July and December
- Planning Board conference room
Portsmouth Town Hall, 2200 E. Main Road
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Most Recent Agenda | View All Agendas and Minutes
|Name||Term Begin Date||Term End Date|
|Bissonnette, Guy R. - Chair||06/22/09||04/23/25|
|Garceau, David M.||03/24/14||03/26/22|
|Harding, Luke J. - Vice Chair||07/14/08||09/14/24|
|Lopes, Edward T., Jr.||05/13/13||04/23/25|
|Tibbetts, Ryan M.||10/20/14||10/20/22|
Look over the charter that started the Planning Board.
The Planning Board is responsible for approving all subdivisions (creation of a new lot or revisions of existing lot lines) and land development projects per the provisions of the Land Development and Subdivision Regulations and the Portsmouth Zoning Ordinance. This includes:
- Cluster housing developments
- Low and moderate income housing
- Open space developments
- Planned corporate developments
- Planned industrial developments
- Planned marina developments
- Planned resort developments
- Planned retail / service developments
- Planned unit developments
The Planning Board Administration Officer is available most mornings to answer questions and discuss plans and procedures prior to formalizing an application and to schedule meetings with the Technical Review Committee.
Become a member of a board or committee! File an application and resume with the town clerk and indicate the board or committee in which you are interested. The Town Council appoints members of most town-related boards.